Anchor Machines is hiring! We’re looking for diligent, energetic, and hard-working Software Developer to help us launch our Uganda business. The Software Developer would be responsible for the development and maintenance of the right infrastructure including the Company applications.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 1year
Anchor Systems is a technology-based Construction Equipment provider committed to driving change in the region. Anchor Systems through its application, Anchor Machines, is focused on improving Construction Efficiency, easy access to, and affordability of Construction Equipment in Africa. We use data from our Application to provide a seamless connection between our clients and the Construction equipment they need on-site.
Anchor Machines is hiring! We’re looking for a diligent, energetic, and hard-working Software Developer to help us launch our Uganda business. The Software Developer would be responsible for the development and maintenance of the right infrastructure including the Company applications. This role will help grow our presence in Uganda and will be based in the whole Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Gather and address technical and design requirements.
• Implement new features requested by our business and trading team.
• Refactor existing applications to optimize its performance through setting the appropriate architecture and integrating the best practices and standards.
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle mainly focusing on coding, debugging and testing.
• Troubleshoot and debug applications.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• BSc degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or I.T.
• Strong in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
• Strong competencies in algorithms and software architecture.
• 1+ years of experience as a Python Back-end developer.
• 1+ years of work experience in Python coding language.
• 1+ years of experience in developing REST APIs.
• Strong experience in Relational Databases (MySQL, SQL Server, or PostgreSQL).
• Experience in non-relational databases (Mongo DB, Cassandra) is a big plus.
• Experience using AWS cloud and its resources/services is a big plus.
• Previous experience in automated testing including unit testing & UI testing.
• Strong knowledge in Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) utilizing Docker containers.
• Excellent analytical, time management, and teamwork skills.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section