REPORTS TO: SERVICE CENTER MANAGER
- Examining customers' appliances and identifying the causeExamining customers' appliances and identifying the cause of appliance breakdowns. Appliances include refrigerators, TVs, audio systems, washing machines, cookers, small appliances like flat irons, blenders, toasters etc.
- Performing maintenance work on customers' appliances.
- Providing rough estimates to customers on how much it would cost to repair damaged or malfunctioning appliances.
- Repairing or replacing defective or damaged appliance components upon approval from customers.
- Advising customers on how to use appliances correctly.
- Installing various large appliances for customers, such as washing machines, ovens, TVs, etc.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all items/parts used to repair, replace, or maintain appliances.
- Diploma or Degree in any related course.
- 4 years minimum working experience.
- 600,000/= to 1,400,000/=
Closing Date: 24th March 2020 at 5:00pm
All applications will be reviewed and Managed through the Brightermonday platform. Click on the 'Apply Now' section to apply.