As a Senior UI/UX Designer at JustFund, you will be responsible for the end-to-end design of our products, from user research and wireframing to visual design and prototyping.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
JustFund is a growing, innovative, philanthropic B2B SaaS startup focused on creating grantmaking solutions that provide philanthropy with a new kind of giving experience: one that is values-aligned, rooted in equity, and built on trust. We leverage technology to ensure values-aligned funders can easily center equity in their grantmaking. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about working with funders to move money to movements. You will need to be excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment, building systems, and have exceptional relationship-building and project management skills. To learn more about JustFund, please visit us at: https://www.justfund.us.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer at JustFund, you will be responsible for the end-to-end design of our products, from user research and wireframing to visual design and prototyping. You will work closely with our product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to create intuitive, user-friendly interfaces that meet the needs of our funders. The Senior UI/UX Designer will report to the Head of Product. This role is remote and will be based within the United States and will regularly interface with US-based team members across multiple time zones.
- Conduct user research to understand the needs of our funders
- Create wireframes and prototypes to test and iterate on design ideas
- Design high-fidelity interactive mockups and user flows
- Create and maintain scalable design systems to build products with a modular approach
- Work with product managers and engineers to implement designs
- Conduct usability testing and collect user feedback
- Continually learn and apply the latest and best design practices
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design with a minimum of 3 years experience executing a design system for B2B SaaS platforms.
- Experience developing products on web and mobile devices
- Experience with Figma and the latest plugins
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for creating user-centered experiences
Total Compensation (Salary and Benefits)
The Senior UI/UX Designer role is a full-time position, and we offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and additional perks. The annual salary range for this position is $100k - $120K and will be commensurate to experience. All full-time staff are eligible for our generous benefits package, including:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid time off (including holidays and sick time)
- Wellness stipend
- Home office equipment allowance
- Cell phone and internet stipend
- Professional development stipend and access to professional development opportunities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.