Senior Transport and Logistics Sales Executive
The Senior Sales Executive (SSE) will drive sales growth, develop and maintain relationships with key logistics customers, and provide leadership and guidance to the sales team.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
SENIOR TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS SALES EXECUTIVE
The Senior Sales Executive (SSE) will drive sales growth, develop and maintain relationships with key logistics customers, and provide leadership and guidance to the sales team. The SSE is a strategic thinker and problem solver, who uses their experience and expertise to drive results and achieve success in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment.
- Meet or exceed the sales targets set for the assigned territory/products.
- Increase market share and product visibility in the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Promote the company's products to potential and existing customers through effective product demonstrations and presentations.
- Gather and share market intelligence with the team to help drive sales strategies.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Provide guidance and support to the sales team and manage their performance to meet sales goals.
- Provide timely and accurate sales reports to the management team.
- Proven track record of success in sales with at least 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and execute a sales strategy.
- Knowledge of the industry and market trends.
- Experience with building and managing a sales team.
- Ability to negotiate deals and close sales.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.