Senior Sales Manager
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong and lasting relationship with our customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
FORTNA works with the world's leading brands to transform omnichannel distribution and parcel operations. Known worldwide for enabling companies to keep pace with digital disruption and growth goals, we design and deliver solutions, powered by intelligent software, to optimize order fulfillment and last-mile delivery quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively. Our people, innovative approach, and proprietary algorithms and tools ensure optimal design of operations and flow of materials and information. We deliver exceptional value to our customers every day with comprehensive services and products that include network strategy, distribution center design and operational implementation, automated material handling equipment, robotics, and a full suite of lifecycle services.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong and lasting relationship with our customers. This role will provide strong leadership and overall strategic and operational direction for the development of business strategy and the development of new business opportunities in EMEA. We are looking for a charismatic and resilient person with a strong customer orientation.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Identify, develop and maintain a strong network of customers and industry contacts in EMEA.
- Achieve sales, gross margin and growth targets
- Proactively and independently manage the sales process: from identifying customer needs, to sharing information and developing ad hoc solutions.
- Coordinate the process of sharing information about the solution sold with key internal business units within the company
- ensure that solution development, drawing preparation, and cost analysis are in line with customer requirements
- Establish a timely and efficient exchange of information with the customer
- Participate in industry events and trade shows with a view to continuous improvement and strong relationships with various partners.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or related degree.
- Experience in similar and related roles
- Strong passion and knowledge of the intralogistics world
- Fluent knowledge of the English language
- Willingness to travel within EMEA
- Knowledge of market requirements and global industry trends
- Experience in an international environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Worldwide career opportunities
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.