- Develop and implement marketing strategies for the different market segments
- Develop good commercial relationships with Architects Engineers and Contractors who build bridges and tailor solutions to their needs.
- Work closely with independent distributors of industrial products to maximize opportunities for sales.
- Supervise Technical Sales Representatives and lead the achievement of the national sales volumes.
- Ensure that the Company is always represented at Industry Associations, government and institutional functions.
- Liaise with Operations Manager to ensure that the defined tender process is followed and completed.
- Provide customer support in design assistance, project estimates/ quotes, project proposal and solution presentations.
- Ensure quality customer service as a key to the sales process
- Bsc. Degree/Diploma in Engineering or in a relevant field
- Prior experience in a construction / manufacturing company is a must
- At least 10+ years’ experience in the of field of Sales & Marketing
- Understands technical issues
- A Diploma in Sales and Marketing is an added advantage.
- Engineering / Architectural background is an added advantage
Please send your CV to email@example.com