Department: PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT
Report to: PLANT MANAGER
• Ensure proper planning and scheduling of planned and unplanned work
• Develop operational strategies to achieve shift production targets
• Initiate, supervise, monitor, and provide technical guidance on utilization repair & maintenance of factory machinery and equipment in accordance with professional regulations and standards
• Develop technical specifications and terms of reference for the procurement of spares and or service to equipment
• Implement maintenance strategies, procedures, and methods
• Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production
• Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime
• Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements
• Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high-quality standards
• Investigate production problems, analyze root causes, and derive solutions.
• Observe adherence to safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees
• Closely coordinate shift activities like material requisitions, arranging consumables, supervise and guide shift manpower.
• Plan and implement necessary training in the production department
• Maintaining all records in SAP
• Willing to work in Shifts and able to handle both production and maintenance activities
• Ensure free flow of communication between all departments in the factory
• Monitoring and controlling production delays & costs
• Plan, supervise, and prepare production and other related reports
• Manpower planning & control
• Ensuring your availability as plant production necessitates.
• Ensuring proper machine utilization.
• Any other job tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time.
• All Plant Managers, Production Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Production Managers, Maintenance Manager, Technicians (Electrical & Mechanical), Plant Manager(s), Human Resource Officers, Safety Officers, Electrical Engineers.
• Observe Safety Rules at all times.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section