Liaise with team managers and department heads to support them on the topics of people management, team building, coaching, mentoring, performance & career development and more
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Senior People Care Specialist
- Liaise with team managers and department heads to support them on the topics of people management, team building, coaching, mentoring, performance & career development and more
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings with your team and internal stakeholders to discuss updates, share learnings and brainstorm on process and policy improvements
- Bring relevant business insights to conversations with our leaders to help them understand current situations in their departments and assist in addressing pain points most effectively
- Problem-solve and put forward recommendations to make processes and policies enablers and drivers of high performance and retention of our top talent
- Analyze trends and key metrics that develop effective and targeted solutions to improve people's sentiment and performance
- Organize and have calls to build relationships with team members, collect insights or assist in solving issues
- Facilitate talent review sessions and discussions
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Psychology, Human Resources, Management or related fields
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Talent or HR functions, 2 of which as an HR Business Partner
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Familiarity with Google Suite tools, especially Google Sheets
- Autonomy to conduct meetings and manage employee relations
- Multitasking skills with overview and structure to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and a passion for system and structure
- Positive attitude towards figuring out and learning new things
- Conflict management skills with the ability to effectively collaborate and manage the expectations of different internal stakeholders
- Desire to communicate with people and motivation to face challenges
- A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries
- Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We've been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking team members
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership. We grow, you grow
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- Opportunity to work for a company with a people-centric mission. Help us make talent a competitive advantage.
- Meet and greet: 30-minute call with a Talent Partner to learn more about Superside and your experience. No need for formal prep beforehand!
- Ability test: The ability tests have been selected to measure the skills and competencies needed to succeed in the role
- First interview with the team: An initial interview between you and someone from the team to get to know each other and learn more about how we work
- Assessment: This is your time to shine! You'll receive a hypothetical business case to work on
- Final Interview: 1h conversation with a Team Lead. You’ll first have the opportunity to present your work before diving deeper into your past experience. We always set aside some time for your questions so don’t hesitate to prep some! We want to make sure we’re the right place for you as much as you’re the right fit for us!
- Offer: At this stage, it is clear we want you! We’ll make sure you want to join us too.
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.