Senior Manager - Impact and Partnerships
Management & Business Development
Impact Measurement and Communications: Owning and leading all impact measurement and storytelling to investors and the wider world and actively working to refine M-KOPA’s impact narratives, all the while working to improve credibility and industry alignment of our impact metrics
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years experience, ideally a mix of impact measurement and business development/grant fundraising experience
- 1 to 3 years of industry/sector experience and/or a strong understanding of the African context;
- Strong proposal/project/sales pipeline management skills;
- Prior experience working with development organizations and foundations is an advantage;
- An entrepreneurial nature and strong business acumen with an understanding of social enterprises or private sector development in emerging markets;
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to create compelling and concise narratives for a range of audiences using Word and PowerPoint;
- Superb problem-solving skills and the ability to see ‘the big picture;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-moving environment;
- Strong relationships with development donors and corporate philanthropists.
- Passion for the role of mobile technology in development.
- Comfortable working with remote teams, startups, and/or social enterprises.
- Understanding of the donor landscape (aid agencies, private foundations, multilateral, etc.) is desirable
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.