The Senior Investment Advisor will represent the firm and contribute to refining investment strategies, as well as portfolio monitoring. The job will also require coaching and managing the junior team.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
We are a Ugandan advisory firm focused on providing contextual and relevant business advisory services covering business and market analysis, capital sourcing, transaction advisory services, feasibility studies, project and change management for the implementation of various solutions, impact assessments, and support to business growth and market expansion.
We operate across the consulting spectrum, providing an end-to-end service from ideation to execution. We have delivered projects and results for private sector actors, development partners, and public sector ministries, departments, and agencies.
Our portfolio comprises development assistance projects in access to finance and job creation, cross-sectoral feasibility studies, structuring and evaluating alternative investments, and program design.
Over the past 5 years, we have arranged over $ 26 million for various Ugandan SMEs, have advised on projects worth over $ 150 million, and secured over 58,000 jobs.
The vacancy falls within the Manager/Senior Manager grade and will be responsible for sourcing, structuring, negotiating, and executing investment opportunities in companies on behalf of partner Fund Managers. The Senior Investment Advisor will represent the firm and contribute to refining investment strategies, as well as portfolio monitoring. The job will also require coaching and managing the junior team.
A natural-born leader is eager to work with market leaders and aspiring leaders. Whole leadership is at the core of who we are.
A curious learner, fully aware that the best consultants are the best learners.
A proactive problem solver by nature – because nothing builds itself.
Works with a sense of urgency cognizant that our clients come to us to get things done faster and smarter than they would have done it themselves.
- At least 7-10 years of relevant work experience in Corporate Finance, Corporate Banking, an Investment Management Company, or Professional Services.
- Post-graduate qualification in Finance, Economics, or Business Analytics.
- Ability to produce rigorous investment assessments, and structure tailored investments.
- Self-led with the ability to take initiative, learn quickly, and solve problems as situations evolve.
- Results-oriented, analytical mind, and meticulous.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Cross-sectoral experience is an added advantage
Our mission is to help businesses achieve their growth potential. We work tirelessly to deliver operational enhancement, access to finance, markets, and development services.
We are mindful to deliver sustainable impact to our society and extend our services to support financial inclusion and inclusion of the less fortunate and vulnerable communities.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.