Proven working experience as SHR officer and in a healthcare-related NGO setting.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
1) SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as SHR officer and in a health care-related NGO setting.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human resources Metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
- In-depth knowledge of the labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field, post graduate in public administration or health service management is added advantage.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall organization strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future organization needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
How to apply
Note: All applications must be addressed to the office of the Medical Director, Kumi Hospital. Attach your CV, cover letter, and confidential letters from two referees and relevant academic documents as a single PDF document.
Deadline for receiving applications is: Friday November 25, 2022; 5:00pm
Detailed Job advert can be accessed at https://kumihospital.org/pages/E03.htm
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Kumi Hospital Noticeboard
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.