Senior Data Analyst - Finance (Relocation to Dubai)
Software & Data
We are looking for an early to mid career Data Analyst (min 3 years experience) to take us to the next stage of growth, supporting the finance function. The successful candidate will have experience developing analytical solutions and assisting with data-driven decision making, while managing stakeholders from finance and corporate finance.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Tamara is MENA’s leading payments innovator, focused on providing a seamless experience for merchants and customers through fair and transparent financial solutions. The company’s flagship Buy Now Pay Later platform lets shoppers split their payments online and in-store with no interest and no hidden fees. Tamara was founded in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in late 2020 and has since grown to more than 200 employees in offices around the world in KSA, UAE, Germany and Vietnam, and the company’s $110 million Series A round in 2021 - led by Checkout.com - broke records as the largest-ever in the Middle East. Tamara has over 3 million customers and more than 4,000 partner merchants including leading global and regional brands like IKEA, SHEIN, Adidas, Namshi and Jarir plus local SMEs.
We are looking for an early to mid career Data Analyst (min 3 years experience) to take us to the next stage of growth, supporting the finance function. The successful candidate will have experience developing analytical solutions and assisting with data-driven decision making, while managing stakeholders from finance and corporate finance. You will be at the confluence of finance and data, helping to shape financial reporting with a solid understanding of accounting and finance paired with practical experience working on databases, ETL/ELT processes, and building dashboards. Tamara is a high growth startup looking to develop key product success metrics and enhancing decision making through data.
- Communicate and write clearly and precisely to explain and document deeply technical processes in the payments space
- Ensure solid governance in financial reporting and financial analysis
- Build dashboards that provide accurate data to the finance and corporate finance functions
- Work with the data engineering team on the data enrichment needs of the finance team
- Manage demanding stakeholders both internally and externally, bringing clarity and order to messy financial data
- Improve and build on existing ETL/ELT processes
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or other analytical field. Graduates from other fields with relevant knowledge and experience are welcome to apply.
- Hands-on experience using programming (Python <-- Must Have) to manipulate large data sets for insights
- Demonstrated proficiency in one or more implementations of SQL (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Some knowledge of accounting and finance is required, with practical experience working on financial reporting or in payments and ledger reporting a bonus
- Experience using one or more data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik)
- Experience creating data visualizations and dashboards with Apache Superset a bonus
- Experience in a high-growth startup or unicorn a bonus!
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.