Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Service & Support
Deliver our objective of 100%+ net revenue retention as well as customer referrals for new business.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Senior Customer Success Manager
Cognassist, a Cognitive Assessment Platform, is one of the fastest growing SaaS/Tech platforms in the UK, helping education providers & businesses deliver better experiences for learners/employees. Cognassist’s online assessment works by quickly and easily identifying learners with additional learning needs, assessing those needs, and providing support.
We built Cognassist to help every learner reach their full potential and empower learning providers for the future. We are on a mission to make sure that no learner is left behind!
We are looking for a highly motivated & client-focused Senior Customer Success Manager to join our growing Cognassist family to lead the Customer Success Team as we delve into the B2B market, aiding towards growing the company’s client base further & being part of something really exciting!
We are building a team of accomplished and experienced commercial professionals who have high standards of performance, want to succeed and to be part of a rapidly growing business. We’re looking for someone keen to take their next step in their commercial career, and to help build a world-class business development & customer success team in the UK and globally, delivering a solution that really makes a difference to people’s lives.
Cognassist is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team. This is a remote role to support clients all over the UK, including supporting our CSM’s on face-to-face visits where needed. Reporting to the VP Growth, this individual will work with larger clients Enterprise and SMB organisations in the B2B sector, and Independent Training Providers, Colleges and Universities in the Apprenticeship and Further Education sectors. Delivering superb service and growing revenue, achieving on the dual goals of improving employment/ learner outcomes and growing Cognassist’s business.
The successful candidate will work to ensure that client needs are understood to maximise performance. They will collate data and report information, maximising client performance with the current product, and ensure client requests are reflected to the product team to help implement future platform changes. This person will take individual needs of clients into consideration and build and manage client relationships across our customer base, and they will need to be able to lead a team of 3-4 staff in best practice.
Additional skills include the ability to develop a compelling business case to create, upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and to use data to influence the organisation on priorities and resource strategic opportunities, with the ability to negotiate renewals ahead of schedule to ensure that customers are retained.
- Deliver our objective of 100%+ net revenue retention as well as customer referrals for new business.
- Use a range of data reporting tools to evaluate, measure and analyse performance, and spot trends, risks, and opportunities.
- Oversee the customer success team. Forecast and track account metrics with a high degree of accuracy and deliver revenue targets each quarter.
- Directly and indirectly build solid and profitable relationships with your clients and their employees through world-class customer service, relationship building, client entertainment and networking.
- Travel to meet clients face to face.
- Negotiate contracts agreements in a timely and profitable manner.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and senior management teams.
- Champion the benefits of cognitive profiling and learning support strategies throughout the client business and senior management teams.
- Generate interest from clients for incremental sales from existing and other company products and services.
- Produce and deliver winning proposals and presentations.
- Objection handling
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support on the acquisition of case-studies and testimonial feedback including video media/filming, surveys, and face to face interviews.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Work closely with the software development team to scope priorities based on client demand.
- Act as the eyes and ears of the business spotting risks and opportunities through probing conversations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience of the EdTech/ HRTech/ LMSTech sector preferable but not mandatory, with passion about the professional development or education industry and the role of cognition in deliver employee/ learner achievement.
- Strong use of data and analytics to drive informed decision making.
- Demonstrable communication and relationship development skills via video and teleconference or face to face and the ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Organised, hardworking, and willing to build your career through success with clients.
- A quick learner and the ability to work and think clearly when under pressure.
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager within a SaaS business
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel experience of building pivot tables and other intermedia features).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs and challenging customers where necessary.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Able to intelligently use data to inform and develop action plans
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focused, curious, and hungry for results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and determined.
- The ability to innovate and take initiative.
- The ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Qualification in Customer Service/Client Relations or in a related field from a recognised institution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desirable but not essential.
What’s in it for You?
- EMI company share scheme, meaning you would own a percentage of shares, turning into significant monetary value in time.
- Salary of 50-60,000 p/a dependant on experience.
- Westfield Health Care plan.
- Fully flexible working.
- AIG Life insurance.
- Excellent discounts/wider wallet.
- 5% matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days)
- Paid wellbeing days, volunteer days, and study days.
- Quarterly values awards.
- Staff parties and events.
- Modern homeworking tech kit.
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay.
- And being part of something AMAZING!
How to Apply:
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.