REPORTING TO THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, sensitize and implement the human resource policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- Assist in the recruitment, selection and on-boarding processes and duties
- Review employee time attendance registers and prepare payrolls
- Plan and implement training and development programs for the organization.
- Assist in the performance management roles and responsibilities
- Participate in the employee relations, welfare and disciplinary duties and responsibilities
- Participate in implementing the environmental health and safety policies of the company
- Conduct routine man power and production checks to ensure all staff comply with established policies and procedures, follow up and resolve production requirements.
- Guide line managers, supervisors and employees on all human resource related issues, activities, policies and procedures.
- Participate and ensure that all accidents preventive measures/systems are implemented and followed.
- Submit weekly reports to the supervisor and participate in all internal and external audits accordingly
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology or other related disciplines
A post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management is an added advantage
Minimum two years’ experience in Human Resource Management in a similar role in a busy set up
SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES REQUIRED
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field.
Any other Professional Qualification will be an added advantage
At least 4years relevant experience in a Manufacturing/FMCG company.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates with the relevant qualifications and experience should send their application letters, curriculum vitae and copies of academic documents by email to: email@example.com before 09th Nov, 2022.
Kindly merge all your documents and send them in one attachment in a PDF format only not exceeding 5MBs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.