Senior Analyst, Information Security & Privacy
Software & Data
The Information Security Privacy team at Kajabi has oversight into the security and privacy practices of the entire organization, instantiating security policies and best practices, as well as automation of these policies/practices where possible.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
About UsWe Make Knowledge Worth More.
Kajabi is an incredible place to work (if we do say so ourselves). We call our customers our Heroes because they are. We celebrate and support every one of them working to create a thriving business based on what they know and share with the world.
With our robust product features, Heroes have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and we are proud to have enabled these entrepreneurs to generate over $4.1 billion in sales from nearly 50 million customers to date.
Kajabi is at another inflection point. With over $100 million in revenue and a significant round of funding that values the company at more than $2 billion, we are writing the next chapter in our journey to build a great, enduring company that redefines the knowledge economy.
Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Senior Analyst, Information Security Privacy
The Information Security Privacy team at Kajabi has oversight into the security and privacy practices of the entire organization, instantiating security policies and best practices, as well as automation of these policies/practices where possible. We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our growing team to work across the company. As a Senior Analyst you would ensure the proactive security and privacy of Kajabi's products, services and personnel.
The Impact you will make
- Perform internal reviews of privacy and security controls and policies
- Must collect, review, schedule and remediate internal security controls for compliance
- Develop techniques, procedures and utilities for improving risk assessments
- Coordinate development, implementation, and administration of security policies, practices, standards and programs
- Coordinate and develop effective security awareness programs
- Coordinate and project manage solutions for security posture
- Creating, testing and implementing business continuity, disaster recovery and incident response plans
- Conduct fraud, abuse and threat investigations, as necessary
- Provide support for data inventories and mapping
- Manage regular review of company data privacy policies and procedures and recommends improvements.
- Assist in conducting data privacy risk and impact assessments and work with Product Managers, Engineers to ensure Privacy By Design.
- Support the management of data subject requests, and incident and breach management.
- Assist in the development of annual data privacy training materials and business unit specific training and manages employee compliance with required training.
- Work with the Manager of Information Security Privacy to ensure that all practices of the Information Security and Privacy program are intelligence and risk driven
- Support general Information Security Privacy initiatives as they arise
Attributes for Success
- 3+ years of privacy experience (privacy by design, privacy regulations, for example)
- 3+ years of information security experience
- Extensive knowledge of GRC best practices for SaaS organizations
- Successful delivery of compliance for a SaaS product to one or more security standards (SOC 2, ISO 27001, and NIST 800, for example)
- Strong knowledge of security standards and US and EU privacy laws (HIPAA, CCPA and GDPR)
- Experience delivering on multi-stakeholder projects
- Familiarity with SaaS architectures, software development, and deployment to cloud providers
Bonus if you have
- BA or BS in cybersecurity, information assurance, computer science, information systems, or a related area
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US, CIPP/EU, CIPM, CIPT)
- Experience with securing mobile cloud platforms, iOS, Android, AWS, Google Cloud and others
- Experience with general security best practices such as Network Security, Cryptography, Identity Access Management
- Experience with bug bounty programs
- Experience with CDNs such as Fastly, Cloudflare, Cloudfront, Akamai
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational Allowances
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Remote and local applicants welcome!
- Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
The salary range for this US-based role is $94k - $125k + bonus + equity + benefits (health, welfare, retirement, and paid leave). Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries. Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, education, certain degrees, training, certifications, geographic location, travel requirements, and business needs.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.