MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit a competent individual to fill the following Position;
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design UI/UX for solutions helping users gather meaningful insights from data.
• Collaborate across Commercial, Marketing, Operations and Technology teams to understand business needs and KPI’s to aid in development of self‐service Power BI dashboards, reports, and capabilities.
• Maintain and enhance current dashboards while developing best practices for data visualization and data storytelling.
• Prepare, review findings, and make recommendations to leadership and business partners based on performance of marketing campaigns & initiatives.
• Support user adoption of dashboards through ongoing training and documentation.
• Participate in projects aiming to translate business needs into Dashboards using PowerBI (Data Visualization, Data Sets, Data Flows).
• Develop infographics through sourcing data and produce storyboards on selected organizational KPIS.
• Lead on decision making and play an advisory role regarding selection and upgrade of visualization tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, or related field.
• 3+ years of relevant experience with demonstrated ability to take complex information and/or large data sets and translate them for use in graphic or interactive visualizations.
• 3+ years hands on experience in Power BI and Python
• An understanding of UI/UX design concepts.
• Excellent communicator with good design sense and natural presentations skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• The ability to define, analyse, and document functional & technical requirements for projects.
• Proficiency in Data Science & ML development
• The ability to Interpret business problems and develop technical solutions for data architecture, database queries, report layout, data visualizations and user interaction.
• Experience with automation, analysis and visualization using tools such as SQL, Python, MATLAB/R, Power BI and Tableau
• Good knowledge of developing complex Power BI and Tableau reports and dashboards
• High proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products, especially, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as SharePoint
• Deep experience using Power BI for ad-hoc analysis and dashboards.
• Experience working with big data technologies is a plus (Hadoop, Spark).
• Experience with data science and machine learning analyses.
• Strong working knowledge of process automation using a scripting language
• Strong DAX knowledge and best practices
• Experience connecting to a variety of on-premises and cloud data sources.
• Thorough experience writing and optimizing advanced SQL queries, with large-scale, complex datasets
• Ability to anticipate situations, tools needed, and obstacles through critical thinking and review of business performance.
How to apply
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.