Our client is a group of horticulture companies with approximately 550 employees, based between Gayaza and Zirobwe. We are known for our innovative way of working, care for ouremployees and the community around us and for our flat organizational structure where we achieve things together.
We are looking for a senior accounts officer. Are you a number cruncher? And do you have a drive to constantly develop and improve your way of working? Do you recognize yourself in our core values? We are looking for you!
We offer an interesting job with a lot of autonomy in which you are challenged to properly organize and summarize our financial information and to report on it in a timely and accurate manner. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller.
Our core values are: Quality, Integrity, Ownership, Collaboration, Sustainable and Innovative
• A Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or Commerce
• 3 years of proven experience in a reputable organization.
• Professional course in either CPA or ACCA shall be an added advantage
• Knowledge of accounting software (preferably QB Online) and proficiency in Microsoft
Office (especially Excel).
• Payroll management by organizing and summarizing monthly salary payments including
the issuance of salary slips
• Organizing debtors and creditors by follow up on payments from customers, organizing
payments towards suppliers and creating reports for management
• Proper cost allocation between the different Xclusive entities
• Reconciliation on ledgers and forex level
• Statutory filings to URA, NSSF and the follow up on VAT returns
2. Attention to detail
3. Planning and organizing
Do you think you are the right fit? Then send your application with curriculum vitae, including a motivation letter
Applications without a motivation letter will not be taken into consideration