Ensure that the security provisions are permanently operational to guarantee risk control on site (verifications, tests, equipment checks, rounds, etc.)
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
- Ensure that the security provisions are permanently operational to guarantee risk control on site (verifications, tests, equipment checks, rounds, etc.)
- Apply, accept and ensure acceptance of the instructions (internal rules, safety instructions, management of access and keys, control of people, “luggage” and vehicles, etc.)
- Perform and document Security rounds to ensure plant security.
- Check, test and control the installations, equipment and resources Security.
- Carry out the verification plans and control plans for which he is responsible.
- Implement, for the Security part, the EP3 process (Operational Control and Emergency Plan)
- Ensure that all provisions are respected to prevent and contain security risks.
- Contribute to the capitalization of experience by participating in the analysis of all events relating to the that have occurred on the site
- Recording statements and calling for explanations in case of misconduct or accident.
- Maintenance and tracking of records properly and accurately. (AODS, meal bills of security officers).
- Monitor and operate intruder detection alarm
- Put in place, or implement, the temporary arrangements that will follow
- Apply the "Logistics" instructions to carriers (weighing, sealing, shipping documents, transportation, etc.)
- To Inform, to influence and to consult employees and internal/external stakeholders on Security, Safety and Environment matters.
- Monitor training of outsourced security providers and manage them.
- Intervene in the event of an intrusion alarm, incident, disaster, or malicious act.
- Apply the pre-established instructions or the commands given in the event of an unforeseen event.
- Use the reflex sheets in case of an event.
- Evaluate an event situation and report accordingly.
- Alert the Plant Director and HSE /Security Manager and of any serious anomaly or any persistent risk situation and apply the necessary emergency measures, including first aid.
- Conduct PP operational interventions (reception/transmission of alarms, emergency calls, etc.)
- Intervene in the event of internal /external violence and liaise with Police to ensure security of plant/ personals. (Contact Police/ Lodge Complaints)
- Ensure the reception of visitors and guide them according to the rules of the Group
- Inform any newcomer (or entrant) to the applicable Site Security rules
- Write the daybook and the anomaly reports.
- Weekly report to Senior security Manager about the plant security situation.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Collaboration with diverse and international co-workers
- Professional development opportunities
- A challenging role in a highly innovative company
- An Employee Assistance Program
(Take note that some elements of this Total Rewards package may differ from other positions offered at Michelin, as this role is opened at Camso, the Off-the-Road business line)
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.