The Savings Area Manager is responsible for designing and implementing strategies for the region grow savings for FINCA Uganda. He/She will mobilize, monitor and actively participate in the progressive growth of savings in the respective region he/she is supervising.
He/she will be responsible for guiding, training and managing the Savings Officers under his/her direct supervision.
Key duties and responsibilities:
1. Mobilizing savings to ensure growth in the savings volumes and numbers to achieve the branch targets
2. Monitoring and analyzing the daily savings results of the branch and preparing weekly/monthly action plans for the Savings Officers and Direct Sales Representatives
3. Organizing and implementing monthly savings promotion activities/financial education /social events in accordance with the Savings Department strategy
4. Training and supporting the branch staff on savings products knowledge and communicating any changes on savings products features and procedures
5. Supervising and supporting the Savings Officers and Direct Sales Representatives, during the everyday performance and providing savings guidance for selling and cross-selling process to Credit Supervisors, Credit Officers and Tellers
6. Planning and ensuring that all the inactive accounts with holders of the last 6 months and the dormant accounts with positive balance for the branch under his/her supervision are contacted on a monthly basis
7. Managing customersâ complaints regarding savings at branch level and addressing them to the respective Departments at Head Office
8. Monitoring and evaluating the Savings Officers and Direct Sales Representatives performance and carrying out performance reviews.
9. Organizing daily, weekly staff meetings to set up targets for new week and providing Savings Manager with feedback for previous week
10. Reporting and providing feedback for every savings promotion activity to the Branch Manager, Regional Manager and to the Savings Manager.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Â· Hands on experience in Sales mobilization with ability to mobilize savings and grow portfolio
Â· Excellent Leadership and people management skills
Â· Excellent training and coaching skills
Â· Good communication and presentation skills
Â· High Integrity/Ethics
Â· Self motivated, Innovative and result oriented
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelorâs Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other business related field.
4yearsâ experience in Credit /Sales and Marketing in a Financial institution
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.