We are looking to recruit professionals who are SAP S/4 HANA certified or have had the experience of using SAP S/4 HANA. No on-job training will be given and as such we would prefer that only candidates who have had this experience apply. We are looking for candidate in'
- Finance and accounting (must have experience using SAP FICO module)
- Sales and distribution ( Must have experience using SAP SD module)
- Materials management ( Must have experience using SAP MM module)
- Supply chain management
- Production (manufacturing)( Must have experience using SAP PM module)
- Quality management (manufacturing)(Must have experience using SAP QM module)
- Plant Maintenance (Must have experience using SAP PM module)
- Textile production(Must have experience using SAP PM module)
Role and Responsibilities
- Designing, implementing and supporting complex business process in a SAP S/4 HANA environment.
- Conduct discovery meeting with customer by identifying the customer's current process and future state needs.
- Configure application to meet customer needs while providing best-practice guidance on customer processes.
- Manage the relationship with the customer throughout the implementation/support process.
- Take initiative to solve problems and overcome roadblocks. Result-oriented individual.
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate.
- Train end-users on specific processes and application
4+ years of experience of SAP S/4 HANA functional experience with focus on either Finance and/or Funds Management, materials management, sales and distribution, quality management, production, IT, etc
4+ years of experience defining solutions for proposals and customer RFPs.
5+ years of experience preparing and participating in oral presentation for RFPs.
5+ years of experience in Simple Finance / S4 HANA technologies and able to strategize with our clients on their HANA migration and Suite on HANA and ERP migration strategies.
Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams as well as contributing to and/or leading documentation of points of view.
To express interest in this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the department as the subject line.