Sales Supervisor (BMMC)
BEST CERAMICS UGANDA LIMITED
Best Ceramics Uganda Limited is in need of a Sales Supervisor with a related experience in Building materials to work under a building material marketing center (BMMC) department.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Best Ceramics Uganda Limited was established in Uganda since 2016, headquartered in Kampala plot 130-138 and 140-148,7th street industrial area and affiliated to Sunda International group of company founded in 2000 in Guangzhou China. The company deals in various products under Building Materials (BMMC), Fast Moving Consumable Goods (FMCG) and Household/Hardware Material (HHMC).
We are in need of a Sales Supervisor with a related experience in Building materials to work under a building material marketing center (BMMC) department.
Manage, supervise, coordinate and serve the sales process, and assist the Chinese sales manager to formulate and implement comprehensive sales strategy, sales plan, customer management and other sales management work.
1. Identifying and developing new products with new profitable market opportunities.
2. Assist sales manager in sales department managements, policies, and budgets.
3. Conducting of daily to weekly market survey and research in relation to competing brand in the industry.
4. Assist sales manager in finishing account receivables, apply for customer credit adjustment and also monitor and evaluate staff performance.
5. To assist sales manager in providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers.
6. To assist sales manager in leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
7. To assist sales manager in generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets.
1. Supervises all staff on their daily activities and gives them assignments.
2. Coaching and Teaching of colleagues and team members on their jobs
3. Make sure all staff adheres to company policies and procedures ， dress code, stationary etc.
4. Communicates all employee related issues, concerns and incidents to sales manager.
Key Profile Requirements:
1. Good teamwork skills.
2. Communication skills and networking ability.
4. Strong attention to details.
5. Good organizational and planning skills.
6. Creativity and writing skills.
7. Commercial awareness.
8. Numerical Skills.
9. Market analysis.
10. IT Skills.
Personal Quality Requirement:
4. Approachable and flexible.
Education, Professional & Work Experience
The candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Sales Management.
Years of work experience (5 years)
Industry experience (2 years)
Related job experience (More than 5 years experience in Building material industrial as Sales Supervisor)
Must have experience of being charge of a 15 million USD annual turnover Building material market.
Age: Not more than 35 years
Proficient (Communication and coordination ability)
Familiar (Uganda building Materials market distribution)
Understanding (Knowledge of local taxation)
Basic understanding (Knowledge of warehousing)
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.