Develop and execute a Global Sales Strategy by working with Sales Leadership and GTM teams including owning and driving key initiatives and projects
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Sales Strategy Manager
The Sales Strategy Manager reports to the Senior Director, Sales Strategy.
Sales Strategy Manager Job Grade
The Sales Strategy Manager is a grade 8.
Sales Strategy Manager Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a Global Sales Strategy by working with Sales Leadership and GTM teams including owning and driving key initiatives and projects
- Partner with Sales Leadership to formulate and develop regional/segment business plans and constantly evolving go-to-market strategies
- Identify opportunities to improve go-to-market efficiencies and lead efforts to scale, align and invest in the business
- Analyze and present recommendations to Sales Leadership for alignment and investment in the desired state and opportunities for sales productivity improvement
- Developing an understanding of and staying current with the competitive landscape
- Assess and drive innovative pricing strategies and options for Field Teams
- Authoring and delivering high-impact presentations and plans to support CRO and internal Sales events
- Assist with annual planning with Sales Leadership and key GTM Leaders
- Drive quarterly planning with Theater Sales Leaders and provide analytical support
- Develop and manage executive reporting on key metrics, formulate actionable insights and structure a concise, clear presentation of findings and prioritize issues as appropriate
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis, yet translate those results to easily digestible messages, communications, and presentations
- Support strategy for Customer Success and Channel Teams
- Be a trusted advisor to Sales Leadership
Sales Strategy Manager Requirements
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrated progressive experience in an analytical role within a technology business. Preference for Sales Strategy, Business Intelligence/Analytics, Management Consulting, Venture Capital/Private Equity, and/or Investment Banking backgrounds
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail to drive program management and execution
- Extensive track record of building high-quality and complex spreadsheets, models and presentations
- Superb analytical skills and technical aptitude
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and/or similar analytical packages a plus
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Leadership at GitLab
- Ability to use GitLab
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.