The Sales representative will do effective marketing, and sales and collect necessary feedback from customers in order to guide our decision making.He/ she will be responsible for closing deals of all the sales, presenting and promoting all the Asaak products.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
NB: Only candidates in the Gulu Region or those willing to Relocate to Gulu should apply for the role
Duty Station: Gulu, Uganda
The Sales representative will do effective marketing, sales and collect necessary feedback from customers in order to guide our decision making.He/ she will be responsible for closing deals of all the sales, presenting and promoting all the Asaak products.
Asaak is an asset financing company that provides credit by lending motorcycles, fuel, and smartphones to drivers to improve the livelihoods of informal workers in Uganda using the digital approach.
We are looking to hire Sales Representatives for our Mbarara office. We are looking for people with strong marketing and sales skills, excellent customer service, and self-driven with high dedication to work. The ideal candidates should have the product knowledge and financial awareness.
Key duties and responsibilities.
- Present, promote, and sell products/ services to existing and prospective customers, especially boda products.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Analyze the market’s potential, and track sales, and status reports.
- Present reports of Customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential of new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
Qualifications and skills
- A minimum of a diploma in business and marketing-related studies. A degree or higher is an added advantage,
- Proven work experience of at least 2 years as a Sales Representative.
- Knowledge of Google docs, Google spreadsheets, and google slides.
- Highly motivated and target-driven.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Knowledge of English and Acholi both written and verbal is a plus.
- Knowledge of how to ride a motorcycle is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Representative - Gulu” as the subject line. If selected for an interview, you must keep time. Candidates who are late to interviews are disqualified automatically. The deadline for receiving applications is the 1st of June at 5:00 pm East Africa Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.