MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit competent individual to fill the following Position
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set, deliver, and track sales targets as aligned with company business objectives
• Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of our business offerings, competitors, and industry.
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs/and requirements and identifying new growth opportunities
• Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
• Generate new sales using existing and potential customer networks.
• Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure Account retention.
• Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities
• Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
• Provide superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction
• Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions
• Ensure that correct customized products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
• Conduct regular customer service meetings to assess performance and operational conditions.
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
• Prepare regular performance reports to management using key account metrics.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/ Engineering or computer Science from a recognized university.
• 2-4 years’ experience in Sales with telecoms and Fintech products knowledge
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, documentation skills required.
• Good organizational and time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Minimum of 3years work experience in a Sales environment.
• Must have knowledge and experience in executing trade activations in malls, offices and door to door activities.
• Excellent communication, negotiation skills and presentation skills
• Understanding of financial, legal and contractual aspects of tendering and the operational implications
• Hands on experience in sales, account management and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
• Ability to execute targeted trade activations with other team members
• Understanding of acquisition and marketing strategies in both Corporate, Government-MDAs and SME market segments
• Computer literacy
• Exercise excellent objectivity, judgement and integrity at all times
• Organized, self-motivated and proactively generating initiatives
• Results orientation
• Team Player
How to apply
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.