The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Our client would be nothing without their successful sales team. Our client is seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to trust. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. He/she will also be a self-starter, self-driven, and organized professional who wants to work with an extraordinary team of world-class people. If this is you, we need you, because, frankly, we have more leads than we can handle.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
- Generate leads and maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new customers in all service categories offered.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate sales reports, proposals, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential customers, often utilizing our product demos and presentations.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Speed up the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and generate status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Recommend the products and services offered that fit the client's profile.
- Contact potential clients by email, phone, and zoom calls.
- Attend seminars, workshops, book fairs, and other industry events.
- Reach out and follow up on cold and warm leads.
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Develop, manage, and execute the area’s sales, marketing plans, and programs, both short and long-range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of the company products and services in the East Africa Region.
- Interview, and qualify potential clients for our authoring and training programs
- Create smart follow-up strategies (not “just checking in”)
- Educate potential customers about their fear of becoming the successful person they want to be on the other side
- Simplify complicated ideas in a way that is persuasive and doesn't overwhelm prospects
- View, generate, qualify, process, and input data into the CRM System
- Conduct 1-on-1 Zoom and phone meetings with prospects and influence primarily B2C leads to take action
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends regarding this business
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Sales / Business Management or Administration would be advantageous.
- 3-5 years in sales within a services company setting preferably in consulting, B2C services, or marketing
- Excellent work ethic, teachability, and an established high level of self-development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and internet, zoom application
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and executive communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to create and deliver presentations both physically and virtually
- Desire to challenge yourself, make a difference and be part of an elite, target-driven team!
- Emotionally resilient who does not take “no” personally
- Enthusiastic, reliable, and independent self-starter with strong organizational, and decision-making skills
- Ability to persuasively paint before and after scenarios for prospects
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent follow-up, time management, and consultative selling skills
- Good research and analytical skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Our client offers career opportunities to those who want to grow their career in Sales. It gives,
- Bonuses and incentives to recognize the contribution and results
- Work flexibility and competitive salary
- An empowering, value-oriented workplace environment and culture
- Internal programs for those who are motivated to learn and thrive
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.