Sales Operations Manager: Mobility - Nairobi
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager for Kenya within the Mobility Department who is organized, and proactive. Your main objective will be to increase sales of electric motorbikes.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Directly manage a team of field sales agents and channel partners, driving productivity to achieve targets., you will lead sales performance from our direct sales team.
- Develop powerful sales communication approaches and train a sales team to build trust in a new product, create leads, and close sales to target consumers.
- Lead the conceptualization, deployment, and optimization of sales and marketing processes that accelerate quality sales growth through the building of our market presence and empowerment of our sales team;
- Enhance the performance of sales team members by implementing support tools, including training programs, incentive structures, pitch materials, and performance management systems.
- Initiate and manage relationships with channel partners and other team members to support sales efforts
- Design and organize a thoughtful leads management system, driving high conversion rates and providing clarity on sales forecasting efforts across multiple sales channels (direct field sales, telesales, partners)
- Promote insights about the efficacy of sales and marketing projects and campaigns, market perceptions and customer pain points, and how we can deliver the best product experience for customers and sales agents.
- Work with the marketing team to design market activations and build demand for our new products.
- Help develop other team members through coaching, mentoring, and shared learning.
- Work with the Director of Mobility to identify and lead projects to guide.
- Education: Diploma or Degree required in Sales, Marketing, or a related field
- Skills:, Work with Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint, and mobile sales tools
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a regional sales management role. Including direct field sales operations, telesales campaign management, and establishing sales channels. Most important is expertise in training, mobilizing, and managing a large, widely dispersed sales team, and/or rolling out a new product in the market.
- Reflexively ask yourself, "is this the best way to empower sales agents and connect with customers?"
- Love translating insights from the field into new sales projects and process improvements.
- Are motivated by excellence and hitting targets to figure out how to do so.
- Are excited about working in a startup team (within a larger company) to bring a new product division to life.
- Enjoy collaborating with colleagues across M-KOPA to enhance our mobility customer value proposition.
- Mobility is M-KOPA's newest department, and we believe vehicle financing will be M-KOPA's next new product. We believe in the power of financing and connecting technology to empower transport entrepreneurs to manage their future and we want to lead Africa's transition to clean, electric transportation. We are building a Mobility team of experienced high performers who are passionate about the power of mobility.
- At M-KOPA, we pride ourselves in constant innovation, learning, and growth. We invest in developing our people from the weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship programs plus regular feedback on your development and performance. We also set aside times in the year for you to discuss your career aspirations. With this, you will have opportunities to shape your own career and help shape a growing organization. We are a merit-based organization that values progress, excellence and humility.
How to Apply:
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.