Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
JOB TITLE: SALES OFFICER
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner with and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
JOB TITLE: COLLECTION AGENTS
Collection Agent Responsibilities:
- Collaborating on debt collection efforts with Accounts, Sales, and the Legal Department.
- Developing debt collection strategies and plans.
- Adhering to the FDCPA throughout the debt collection process.
- Contacting debtors by telephone to enact and negotiate debt recovery.
- Searching publicly available databases to track down defaulters, including Credit Bureau information, background checks, and loan documents.
- Preventing repeated payment delinquency by negotiating manageable debt payments.
- Negotiating settlements to receive payment on a certain percentage of the debt.
- Keeping hard copy and electronic records of all communications, payment plans agreed to, and amounts paid.
- Sending statements of delinquencies and satisfied debts to the Credit Bureau, as well as purging records where debts have been satisfied.
- Initiating legal and repossession proceedings if debt recovery fails.
Collection Agent Requirements:
- Debt collection certification or training preferred.
- Proficiency in debt collection software, such as ACE and CollectMax.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in sales, customer service, or telemarketing.
- Previous debt collection experience will be advantageous.
- Experience in developing and enacting debt recovery plans and strategies to prevent losses.
- Exceptional ability to communicate with debtors to negotiate debt payment plans.
- Ability to collaborate on debt collection efforts with other departments and institutions.
- Experience in tracking down defaulters by searching publicly available databases and records.
- Exceptional recordkeeping and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications including an updated CV and cover letter through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Specify the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.