To collect orders from different customers along Entebbe Road, Hoima Road, Masaka Road, Jinja Road, Kayunga Road, Gayaza Road, Salaama Road and Bombo Road.
- Minimum Qualification:Highschool
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Maritime suppliers is an equal opportunity employers dealing in general supplies. It’s a field-based company that has been in operation for the last 5 years, seeking to recruit six (6) sales personnel, in particular four (4) men and two (2) ladies.
JOB VACANCY: SALES MOTORCYCLIST
- To collect orders from different customers along Entebbe Road, Hoima Road, Masaka Road, Jinja Road, Kayunga Road, Gayaza Road, Salaama Road and Bombo Road. ∙
- Ensuring proper management of stock in the vehicle on the day of delivery. ∙
- Ensure proper management of the motorcycle issued to him.
- Ensure sales targets are met on daily basis.
- Observe the time allocated in the field.
- Ensure proper management of the motorcycle given.
- Ensure stock sold and the amount of cash collected from different customers' balances.
- Must possess a valid riding permit, at least Class A with 1 year of riding experience. ∙ Must have completed “A” level or a Certificate or a Diploma in a business-related course.
- Must be honest.
- Must be hardworking and a good timekeeper.
- Must have no criminal record.
- Must be able to work under all weather conditions i.e. rainy or sunny. Must be able to negotiate with customers.
- Should not be above 25 years.
- Must be committed to the duties and responsibilities assigned to him. Must not give excuses at work.
- An “A” level certificate, or a Certificate or Diploma in a business-related field majorly in sales.
- Must possess a valid riding permit with at least Class A.
- Must be between the age of 20 – 25 years.
N.B: L.C I Letter should be from your permanent physical address, and be ready to sit for an Aptitude test evaluating you on driving and sales.
Remuneration: Terms of remuneration will either be a fixed salary 400,000UGX or commission based without a retainers based on the applicants preference
How to apply.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Deliver your handwritten Application, C.V, Academic transcripts, a copy of your Driving permit, National ID, L.C I Letter, and three (3) passport photos to Bulamu Bwebugagga Building Shop No. 204 called YESU AMALA AGENCIES in Kikuubo not later than 15th September 2022.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.