- Maximizing business revenues and profitability by developing and overseeing execution of effective sales & marketing campaigns
- Maintain and grow relationships with key clientele in the events sector.
- Coordinate sales & marketing activities to meet customers' needs.
- Oversee / supervise sales & marketing staff; reporting performance & evaluation
- Successfully promoting & managing the brand
- Create and effectively manage content strategy vis-a-vis website, social media & key B2C communication channels
- Monitoring market trends and key competitor analysis.
- Generate new customer incentives or business packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills
- Strong technical knowledge of social media and marketing tools
- Ability to effectively train, coach, and motivate the sales & marketing team towards key business objectives
Previous Work Experience At
- least 2 years in a similar position preferably in the hospitality sector or related sector with aggressive sales & marketing campaigns
- CIMA Membership is an added advantage
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section