Title: Sales Manager- Institutional/ Construction
Qualifications: Degree in marketing / economics / business administration
Experience: 5+ years
• Identify new clients in institutions/ construction segment.
• Receive inquiries from potential customers via any form of communication; phone, email, word of mouth.
• Issue quotations to clients
• Raise sales orders in the system after checking stores for availability
• Ensures standing clients orders do not exceed their credit limits
• Ensures that all outstanding payments from clients are recovered
• Communicates the different payment options available and forward credit applications to Commercial Manager
• Receives customer complaints of goods, inspects the goods and makes a report
• Raises credit note for customer returns that are approved
• Sends cancelled invoices to Finance department for processing
• Client conversion ratio
• Sales targets achievements
• Number of sales queries processed
• Number of sales orders processed
• Timely resolution of customer queries
1. Reports to the Commercial Manager
Interfaces: (titles of people you deal with, e.g. from other departments, sections, customers)
2. Plant and Factory Managers
3. Logistics and Finance Manager
• Ensure cleanliness in and around the workplace.
• Facilitate security of company staff and property.
• Promote health and safety at the workplace.
• Encourage teamwork for the purpose of a smooth and prosperous management
• Help create a culture and atmosphere of hard work and high personal integrity.
• Safeguard the company's systems and Terms and Conditions of employment.
Fulfill compliance obligation to international standards for Quality, Environment, and Occupational Health & Safety as established by STIL in its Integrated Management System Frame work.
To express interest in this role, send your CV to email@example.com and copy in firstname.lastname@example.org