Our Client is a manufacturing industry producing spirits, sanitizer we are known for good quality standards and certified by UNBS.
Their product is widely distributed around the country and beyond. They seek a Sales Manager to join their hardworking team as described below
MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The primary role of the required Sales Manager is to establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan in the market. He/ She is expected to anticipate and manage client needs and expectations and act as the client advocate within the firm with focus on developing long-term partnerships through a highly competitive and convincing approach.
He will also be in charge of managing a team of sales executives.
2-3 KEY DELIVERABLES FOR THIS POSITION
- Oversee the promotions of the business.
- Making sure the company is well known and sales are generated
- Focus on Brand development
- Manage a team of Institutional Sales & Marketing Reps.
- Ensure the company products are available on the market and the brand visibility.
- Act as the primary point of contact for existing client relationships.
- Expected to be the lead contact internally and externally for all client-related matters.
- Responsible for retaining existing revenue and expanding current relationships.
- Collaborating as a team and working independently, coordinates sales activities with members of product management.
- Focused on cross-selling to existing clients.
- Effectively identifies, develops and closes opportunities over long sales cycles.
- Play lead role in client meetings and conference calls to discuss firm updates, client updates, portfolio positioning, and performance review.
- Proactively identify business development opportunities within existing client base and coordinate with relevant institutional sales and consultant relations colleagues to target and close the opportunities.
- Communicate with clients and know the ongoing events and the business in the pipeline.
- Effectively manage client expectations.
- Channel competitive intelligence and market information.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the client relationship through the introduction of relevant investment professionals, senior executives and timely thought capital.
- Effectively and consistently document interaction with clients
- Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration or any other relevant courses
Job / Functional skills
- Ability to meet the Targets
- Decision-making skill
- Good Customer relations
- Good Presentation Skills Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills.
- Commitment, Integrity, and Honesty
- Team player
Exceptional behaviors and good manners.
Intelligent, responsible, and presentable.
- Organizational/ Institutional Marketing Experience will be an advantage
- At-least 7-10 Years of Sales and Marketing Experience.
- Specific Experience in the beverage/ alcohol industry an added advantage.