To sell products by implementing sales plans and supervising sales staff
• Obtains profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development, and product knowledge development.
• Monitors the performance of the sales team whilst ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
• Establishes customer relations at all levels
• Sells products and services
• Checks Quotations made by sales executives
• Negotiates contracts and lead the team on all aspects of sales transactions to close sales deals in accordance with approved guidelines
• Maintains effective business relationships with customers
• Ensures the achievement of maximum quality of services by prioritizing customer focus at all times
• Ensures that short, medium, and long term sales targets are achieved
• Visits clients’ sites or offices from time to time including travels outside Kampala
• Performs any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
• Supervises the sales team to meets their targets.
• Supervises clients’ solution delivery, acceptance, and sign-off confirmation
• Works with the Account Officer on all clients’ invoicing and payment related issues
• Constantly works with the After Service team ensuring that clients are getting the desired services.
• Liaises with top management and other line managers to understand the scope of service delivery, activity and commitments suitable for clients
• Maintains contact with both existing and prospective clients
• Maintains contact with strategic consultants, architects, engineers, and constructors pertaining to specific client areas
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ASSETS
• Keeps confidential data pertaining to business leads, agreements, and pricing schedules
• responsible for the safekeeping of laptop and all critical work data contained
• Keeps sensitive business agreements and schedules
• Minimum University Degree in Business Administration (Marketing Option)
• Professional qualifications in Marketing and Sales
• Minimum 10 years work experience with 5 years of managerial position/managing teams
• Fluent in English and local languages
• Technical sense, minimal technical understanding
• Ability to coordinate and supervise 30 sales executives across the various branches
• Proven track record of closing business deals within the corporate sector end-to-end
• Ability to work with little or no supervision while achieving desired results.
• Able to deliver business value to customers.
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent client service skills and good interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Strong analytical and business organization skills
• Project management skills
• Ability to coordinate all core activities involved in closing a business deal end-to-end.
• Ability to plan design, coordinate and implement business and marketing strategies.
• Must be highly dependable and trustworthy
• Confidentiality – ability to keep confidential information and trade secrets
• Must be self-motivated and confident in all aspects
• Ability to pay attention to details
• Must be highly presentable at all times
• Ability to lead a team to achieve results
• Must be very diligent and be ready to take up the challenge
• Must be punctual
All applications will be received and Reviewed through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section