We are looking for a skilled call centre agent to develop and execute the sales plans for our client in Uganda. The call centre agent will be responsible for managing clients and making active sales.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Maintain and build relationships with key managers and customers.
- Provide reports and audio recordings of each conversation with the customer.
- Work closely with the various departments in the company to ensure accurate follow-up.
- Sales skills
- Be prepared to call customers who have complaints every working day
- At least 1-3 years of experience working/working in a Sales environment.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to analyze given information and propose options of solution
- Work to tight deadlines
- Articulate and confident
- Highly organized
- Excellent communicator
- Good interpersonal skills and friendly
- Commitment to high-quality service delivery
- A flexible “can-do” approach
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Reliable and Willing
- Competency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- People Management Skills.
- Strong internet connection
- Personal computer or laptop
- Headset and ability to record outbound calls
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.