Establish relationships with new customers/Direct sales
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Reports to: Sales Supervisor
Employer office location: Mukono but operation is countrywide.
Monthly Retainer: Ugshs 400,000
- Transport to meet clients
- Commission on sales made
- Degree in any business-related course.
- Two to three years of working experience in sales.
Responsibilities for Sales Executive
- Establish relationships with new customers/Direct sales.
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing customers and sales representatives
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- Keep a high level of knowledge about company products, and learn about new products as they come in
- Follow up on customer orders as necessary
- Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly
- Meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants, making suggestions as appropriate
- Follow-up on customers to ensure proper use of the product and also generate referrals
- update on the sales tracker to ensure coordination between the office and the field
Qualifications for Sales Agent
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Awareness of the menstrual hygiene problem
- Confident and charismatic approach to people
- Basic IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.