Ringier One Africa Media
Job Description: “ Sales Executive”
You work in a fast-paced environment, experienced, and can network, engage, and negotiate with clients as regards to available online services on behalf of BrighterMonday.
Connecting Africans to Opportunities.
This is a sales role focused on the success of the customer as they interact with Brightermonday Services in improving their processes.
Reporting into Head of Sales
Direct Reports None
● Grow accounts received from the hunters/Acquisition team.
● Schedule appointments having identified any other customer pain points from previous engagements with BrighterMonday.
● Drive the onboarding processes by holding regular ATS training and demonstrations for customers.
● Identify any new customer needs, and upsell/cross-sell appropriate services.
● Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
● Obtain customer feedback regarding satisfaction as well as customer suggestions.
● Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service delivery and customer service. (Service can include responding to inquiries regarding service availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, and billing clarification)
● Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about service options.
● Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to customer success each and every day.
● Act as a realtime client support pillar.
● Generates qualifies and reviews renewal of accounts to drive sales opportunities to closure; have to work with outside sales (hunters) to ensure a smooth sales transaction
● Proposal writing and contract renewals
Head of Sales
Customer Success Executives
Corporate Solutions Executives
Service Delivery Team
Key Skills and Competencies
2 years Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, B2B sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred.
Interest in marketing services based on customer needs.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Ability to multitask. (Will be expected to manage multiple customers at one particular time)
Knowledge of our value proposition to our customers, and knowledge of our services.
Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred.
As a customer success representative, you will receive a base salary and commissions based on activity.
Revenue targets $10,000 per month,
Retain 80% of clients
Make 60 calls per day
Ensure 70% of contacted clients are on-boarded and actively using the ATS
100 calls per day reaching out to existing clients to make sure success and satisfaction is attained
10 meetings forwarded to the hunting team
*Revenue and Account sign-up targets are subject to review from time to time based on the business needs.