Department/Group: Sales / Customer Service Department Location: Banda-Kyambogo Travel Required: No Direct Supervisor: Country Manager Name
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
The ideal candidate will Implement company strategies by leading the sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare the BOQ from Engineers and make quotations.
• Follow up with clients.
• Follow up with the out standing balances.
• Show clients around the warehouse and introduce our items.
• Have computer skills such as office software.
• Language skills: English.
• Monitors competitor activity and performance
• Designing effective sales strategies
Sales Volume Role
• Achieves sales volume objectives as per pre-set targets.
• Achieves gross margin objectives as per pre-set targets.
• Ensuring closure of agreed actions with dealers.
• Enforcing compliance of operational policies & procedures & statutory requirements;
• Coordinating and supervising the sales and dealers’ activities in the region;
• Coordinating the issuance and maintenance of company equipment & assets in liaison with engineering team.
• Managing dealerships and other models that operate the retail networks.
• Coaching and mentoring direct reports to ensure excellent performance & effective succession plan.
• Any other assignment as may be directed
Networking and Reputation:
• Must have previous experience working with machinery and heavy equipment
• A stellar reputation
Academic & Professional Qualifications
• Diploma/ Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant field from a recognized institution.
Experience and Achievements
• At least 5 years experience in sales & marketing with three (3) years experience at Managing a team
• prior experience selling machinery is non-negotiable
• Must have achieved specific milestones in leading sales team and marketing in previous place of work.
• Proven intellectual leadership in managing people, operations and financial resources.
• Proven ability to think strategically and design long term plans.
• People skills.
• Leadership skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Conflict resolution skills.
• Communication skills.
• Demonstrated stream of business networks in fuel industry.
• This role is only for female applicants.
How to apply.
Interested and Qualified, please send your applications to: email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.