BusinessCom Consulting Services Ltd - Uganda requires the services of a dedicated and dynamic Sales Executive and Account Manager who can deliver measurable success. They will manage our accounts, leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives, developing new relationships, and acting as a business partner to understand our customer's challenges and goals. Their primary role of a Sales Executive and Account Manager will be to sell our solution which includes Google Workspace, Copper CRM products, Training and Support.
• Establish your accounts by actively seeking out new sales opportunities through calling leads/contacts assigned to you.
• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on Google Workspace.
• Negotiate and close deals and handle complaints or objections.
• Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with existing accounts.
• Identify and promote other opportunities for clients across portfolios.
• Develop forward-thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
• Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep all records you own in Copper CRM up to date at ALL times.
• Manage your business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
• Understand customer needs and requirements.
• Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
• Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs.
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
• Highly motivated and target-driven.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, reporting, and presentation skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or related field.
• At least 3 years’ experience with proven success in sales.