Sales Enablement Manager
The ideal candidate has sales enablement experience, has excellent verbal and written skills, a collaborative approach, and is experienced in using data analytics to drive results. The Sales Enablement Manager will have experience building online (self-learning) and virtual instructor-led curriculums for GTM teams using a LMS and CMS.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
About The Role:
Enablement is a critical part of growing our go-to market organization. This hire will be the founding leader of our Enablement function - this is a high-impact, high-visibility role.
The Enablement Manager will be revenue-focused, working in partnership with Sales, CS, Business Development, Marketing and Revenue Operations leadership to develop programming that aligns with sales strategies to drive revenue outcomes. This includes decreasing new hire ramp time, increasing product proficiency, and increasing rep productivity rates.
The ideal candidate has sales enablement experience, has excellent verbal and written skills, a collaborative approach, and is experienced in using data analytics to drive results. The Sales Enablement Manager will have experience building online (self-learning) and virtual instructor-led curriculums for GTM teams using a LMS and CMS. You will be responsible for creating innovative content and materials on topics like sales process/methodology, products, forecasting and reporting systems, policies and processes, etc. that can be delivered through different methods. The Enablement Manager will build not just our GTM onboarding, but also our continuous education practice. Compensation for this role is between $90,000 - $115,000 depending on location and level.
What you’ll do
- You will create, design and execute enablement initiatives for our GTM teams, for both self-paced learning and SME-led training
- Develop and implement new hire onboarding, ongoing development and certification programs for our sales, business development and customer success teams including: facilitation, content creation, processes, practices, and tools needed to enable success
- Develop metrics and reporting to demonstrate effectiveness and return on investment for key programs
- Work in partnership with leaders across the business
- Utilize creative techniques and various delivery mechanisms to reach a distributed GTM organization
- You will iterate/maintain enablement materials as necessary
- You will gather feedback from the business to consistently improve enablement efforts
What we’re looking for
- You have 3+ years experience in sales enablement
- Experience leading enterprise-wide enablement programs in a remote setting
- You have excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- You have experience with developing new enablement curriculum and collateral for instructor-led and self-directed learning modules
- You have experience with coordination, collaboration and organization with cross-functional teams. Experience with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success domain areas strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills
- You excel at managing multiple projects at once, prioritization, have a strong attention to detail and are highly organized
- You have an ability to assess enablement effectiveness and contribute data demonstrating performance improvements
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.