The Sales Associate will be responsible for executing Patasente sales strategy.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Working under the direct supervision of the Sales Manager (In charge of Mbarara branch), the Associate will be responsible for the following;
- Recruitment of dairy cooperative societies onto the Aggregator Management Information System on Patasente.
- Coordinate training activities with cooperative leaders and farmers on systems used to increase its adoption.
- Provide periodic and statistical reports on work performance.
- Develop and maintain close collaboration with key sector players.
- In-depth knowledge of the dairy sector, particularly the dairy cooperatives.
- Coaching and mentoring ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of English and the regional language.
How to apply.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section not later than 10th October 2022 with the following attachments:
- A short letter of introduction, explaining why you think you are qualified for the assignment
- Your CV
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.