Reports to: COO
Function Area / Department: Sales Department
Location: 90 Kanjokya St, Kampala, Uganda
Negotiable Retainer + Commission (on sales) + Bonus. Grade E
• Sales Forecasting, Sales Prospecting, Pipeline Management, Self-Closing & After Sales Service.
• Telephone Sales, Email Marketing & Referral Marketing & Social Media Marketing
• Face to Face Sales Presentations, Sales Negotiations & Order Delivery Management
• Sales Target Tracking, Daily Team Accountability, Documenting Sales Activities into ZOHO.
• Meeting Sales Targets.
JOB REQUIREMENTS / KPIs
• 4-5 Years Cumulative Sales Team Leadership Experience in the FMCG sector. Experience working with a company such as Nielsen, Nile Breweries, Pepsi, Coca Cola, Proctor and Gamble, Unilever, would be a great advantage.
• Sales Stamina – 4 client engagements per day, engaging prospects in online & onsite discussions.
• Telephone Skills – 10 sales calls per day, following an organized lead generation & conversion plan.
• Sales/Marketing Campaigns – Growing a pipeline of 12 new prospects per month.
• Offering Quotations – Coordinating back office and client during negotiation stages to close deals.
• Consulting experience is also helpful.
• Tech-Savvy Attitude – Ability to use ICT systems & apps to gain work efficiency and effectiveness.
• Personal Organization – Ability to diarize and manage a sales calendar with minimum supervision.
• Personal Presentation – A clean & tidy corporate person, who portrays a positive company image.
• Personal Attitude – An organized, mature, and target-oriented person with a positive outlook on sales work.
• Must be able to travel around to other counties to generate leads, including rural areas.
• Must have built and mentored a strong sales force.
• Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
• Tech-Savvy with well-spoken English.
Technology Skills Desired
• MS Office, Any CRM system, ICT cloud tools & Apps.
• Evidence of meeting sales targets, Team Leadership, Networking.
Other Competencies / Skills
• Email Marketing.
• Ability to drive.
• Big social media presence.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section