The successful candidate should meet the following specifications;
- A good Diploma, Bachelor’s degree or other professional qualification
- Honest, professional, high achiever with Strong and ethical performance Coachable and highly competitive spirit
- Effective communication and presentation skills with fluency in English
- People networked
- Excellent time-management
- Successful working experience in sales, marketing, research or other relevant professions will be an added advantage
- Aged 25 years old and above.
- Identify markets and schedule meetings with potential clients.
- Provide a consultative approach to create an innovative solution(s) that best fits the needs of each individual client.
- Develop, grow and manage the key accounts in the corporate market established
- Develop and manage strong relationships with clients and earn their trust
- Manage and follow up on the developed accounts
- Submit weekly reports and avail status updates to the unit leader agent
Skills and qualities
- Massively positive outlook - the glass must always be half full
- Good at building long-term relationships
- Problem solver
- Able to listen to clients' needs and address them.
- Sector knowledge and industry
- Good at making new contacts and networking
If you match the above descriptions, send your detailed resume, contact addresses of 3 referees, and your contact number via email@example.com