Liberty Life presents an exciting opportunity for passionate, professional, and driven sales agents who are results-driven and looking to build a successful career in sales.
Liberty Life Assurance Uganda (LLAU ) presents an exciting career opportunity for individuals who are confident, driven, passionate about customer service and sales, and who want to build a successful career in insurance sales.
The purpose of the position is for the contracted Direct Sales Agent to distribute Liberty Life Assurance Uganda (LLAU) comprehensive life products to generate new business. The position is offered on a retainer and commission basis.
We are looking for individuals who are:
• Highly positive, Persistent, and Driven.
• Passionate about sales and service to customers.
• Hard-working and has attention to detail.
• Performance driven and thrive in a performance-driven environment.
• Sell Liberty products to prospective new customers.
• Conduct presentations to explain features, advantages, and benefits of the products to customers.
• Inform customers of the set requirements, security documentation, processes, and procedures that pertain to product application, cover, and claims.
• Ensure that new business applications are completed accurately; where necessary assist customers to complete applications.
• Respond to customer queries relating to product sales and service.
• Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
• Perform administrative tasks, such as capturing, maintaining records, and handling policy renewals.
• Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
• Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
• Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, - analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
• Diploma or Degree in sales and marketing or a relevant field will be an advantage
• Insurance specific qualification (e.g. Certificate Of Proficiency) will be an advantage
• Minimum ‘ 1-year experience as a sales agent selling insurance services.
• Appreciation of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Good customer service,
• Sales Closing Skills,
• Prospecting Skills,
• Client Relationships management.
• Initiative and Action-Oriented.
• Speaks confidently and fluently.
• Good negotiation and presentation skills
• Results driven.
If you meet the requirements send your CV through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Deadline 30th September 2021