Background: Ezylife is a social enterprise that distributes clean cooking energy products called Jikokoa and Kuniokoa with the mission of making life easier for low income, underserved communities that spend huge amounts of money on cooking fuels. Ezylife operates its distribution business primarily through direct sales agents called EzyAgents who conduct its business on behalf of the company.
- Identifying or recruitment of potential customers (Individual and certified groups) to sell Ezylife products
- Educating Ezylife customers about benefits of Eco-friendly ways of cooking and its benefits; income saving, healthy life and environmental preservation
- Carrying out follow up, demonstrations and sales of Ezylife products to the groups and individuals
- Providing customer care services to Ezylife customers
- The applicant should have an ‘A’ level certificate or an equivalent, a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree is an added advantage.
- The applicant must have knowledge using a Smart phone or be willing to learn how to use it. Having a smartphone is an added advantage
- The applicant must have knowledge of English language (Both spoken and written) and any local language
How to apply
Applications should STRICTLY be submitted through the BrighterMonday portal.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide original documents
N.B:Having a smartphone is an added advantage in the Job opportunity
Ezy Life, we make life easier and better for the families at the base of the economic pyramid