We are seeking for an experienced Retail sales supervisor to oversee our retail shops. You will be responsible for the generation and execution of business plans to achieve established standards, sales and profit objectives as well as customer satisfaction. Company profile: Banana Life Investments Ltd is a multinational retail chain company founded in 2012 with over 50 retail outlets in Uganda in areas such as telecommunications, retail and e-commerce, it is one of the largest communications retail chain company in Uganda. We deal in Products and services related to personal communications equipment, accessories electronic products home appliances and Operator services and so on. We have a strategic partnership with TECNO Infinix, Itel, Samsung, Hinsense MI,Oraimo, MTN, Airtel and other brands and enterprises.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Directly responsible for achievement of store sales goals and performance metrics through the execution of strategies and team performance management.
- Leads with creative thinking to deliver positive store results by impact store traffic patterns and delivering on expectations.
- Maintain knowledge of market, competition, and best practices and trends in sales techniques and strategies.
- Organize Weekly and Monthly sales meetings with shop Managers to review sales on daily basis and come up with strategies to increase sales.
- Coach and develop staff to ensure high level performance while creating bench strength for future growth.
- Creates and maintains a ""Total Customer Satisfaction"" Culture.
- Achieves/Exceeds all financial and operational objectives to include expense control, loss prevention, audits/checklists, weekly reports and effective execution of promotions.
- Consistently executes weekly and monthly business rhythms and tasks.
- Manage team to ensure compliance of all company policies and procedures.
- Make sound business decisions and effectively communicates to all staff members.
- Retail Operations experience including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention.
- Strong Computer skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office, Math Skills Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Good presentation skills, and high proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- A technical junkie personality with a passion for handsets and devices.
- Thorough understanding of company’s products and/or services, and those of immediate competitors in the surrounding market.
- Staff Development Experience: Knowledge in staffing, coaching, counseling, training, development, employee corrective action and performance management .
- Able to coordinate and manage a team to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated ability to lead and create a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field; OR
Minimum 4 years experience in mobile handsets and devices
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should deliver their applications including an updated CV, cover letter, and copies of academic qualifications through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.