Remote Software engineer (Frontend)
Software & Data
IT & Telecoms USh Confidential
1 month ago
Improve and expand our React shared components gallery
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team that enjoys building happy customer experience at the highest technical standards. Our software team operates from 17 countries, and we're always looking for more exceptional engineers.
See more about our teams here
- Remote work with flexible schedules
- A privately owned, low-stress culture.
- A fun "no bullshit" work environment
We like you to know
- Familiarity with Ruby
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Improve and expand our React shared components gallery
- Maintain optimal front-end performance on desktop and mobile
Compensation and benefits
- Salary: $135k+ based on experience
- $20,000 signing bonus
- 4 weeks vacation + holidays based on your country of residence
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.