The Business Relationship Officer should be able to Sell and Cross-sell company’s Savings products to Corporate and institutional clients as well as the other Pride products and services (i.e., ATMs, MPB, SMS alerts, Forex and URA). He/she will be required to bring in at least 10 Institutional savings /corporate accounts and with values of Shs. 50,000,000/= per month respectively.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
JR/2022/145 - Relationship Officer
Age Limit: 35 Years
Experience: 2 Years
No. of Vacancies: 1
Minimum Academic Qualification Required: Bachelors
## Qualification Code Qualification Name
1 DIOP B. Industrial & Organization Psychology
2 BDS B. Development Studies
3 BAS B. Administrative And Secretarial Sciences
4 BAGRIC B. Agriculture
5 BAECON B. Arts (Economics)
6 BAFI B. Business Administration ( Finance Banking & Insurance
7 DEV EC B. Development Economics
8 HR B. Human Resource
9 BJOURN B. Journalism
10 B.PA B. Public Administration
11 BSWSA B. Social Work And Social Administration
12 B.SCI B.Science
13 BLHM B. Leisure And Hospitality Management
14 B.HRM B. Human Resource Management
15 B.ACC&FIN B. Accounting Ang Finance
16 BSAE Bsc. Agricultural Engeering
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Achieve and maintain the following monthly targets while on probation and after confirmation:
• Prospecting new clients and cross selling products to existing clients in the assigned branch/regional operating area
• Organizing and participating in promotional activities/events.
• Prepare timely Performance reports
The candidate should have at least 2 years experience in account or business relationship management and or Sales preferably in a financial institution
How to apply
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.