Main Purpose Of The Job: Overall responsibility is to, mobilize, manage, coordinate and grow the Saving portfolio for corporate customers and facilitate the overall achievement of the Savings portfolio targets in accordance to Pride Mi2crofinance Limited (MDI) set policies, procedures, and practices.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
JR/2022/144 - Relationship Manager
Age Limit: 40 Years
Experience: 3 Years
No. of Vacancies: 1
Minimum Academic Qualification Required: Bachelors
## Qualification Code Qualification Name
1 BCOM (ACC) B. Commerce (Accounting)
2 BADE B. Arts In Development Economics
3 B.ACC&FIN B. Accounting Ang Finance
4 B.ARI B. Agriculture And Rural Innovations
5 BAECON B. Arts (Economics)
6 BBA B. Business Administration
7 BBC B. Business Computing
8 B.BUZ B. Business(Banking And Finance)
9 BCHE B. Commerce (Economics)
10 BDS B. Development Studies
11 B.HRM B. Human Resource Management
12 B.MSC B. Management Science
13 BMICRO B. Microfinance
14 BPS B. Population Studies
15 BBDF B.Banking & Development Finance
16 BASS B. Social Sciences
17 B.SCI B.Science
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Value management – Ensure Corporate market deepening and penetration through market activations, Writing clear business proposals, Customer retention and Customer relationship management
• Manage and monitor growth of the corporate portfolio by Creating a database for both current and new corporate customers and carrying out Customer awareness and Education
• Engage with Branches to ensure budget achievement, for both Core and Time deposits as per budget
• Support the Manager Savings in delivering an attractive savings proposition and meeting the growth targets for the Savings portfolio
• Analyzing and reporting on savings performance and pricing, and making recommendations as well as Carrying out marketing & analytics-based campaigns for the corporate market.
• Assist with internal reviews of all internal and external audit and compliance reports received and ensure Closure of identified gaps
• Support the review, drafting and implementation of the Saving Operations policies and procedures.
• Monitoring the savings market and advising on key changes and implications
• Making sure customer facing materials communicates our savings propositions clearly and accurately
• Working with other stakeholders/departments to deliver, change and make product improvements.
• Ensure adherence to applicable rules and regulations, including contractual, regulatory, and statutory requirements.
• Develop and own capacity building and training plans for all Savings products & Educate staff and the general public on Pride’s savings account programs, legislation, best-practices, trends, and other relevant information.
• Seek potential partnerships involved in the Savings deepening and financial literacy so as to tap into the customers they work with.
• Work with the research and design team to test and refine the products with end users and Develop plans for delivery and targeted outputs for the team to support this process
• Writing funding proposals to potential Corporate and institutions for business generation and growth.
• Producing accurate and timely reports
• Perform any other duties as maybe assigned by the MS & HSEB from time to time.
Candidate should have at least 3 years experience in account or business relationship management and / or Sales.
How to Apply
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.