Asaak is seeking the services of an experienced, talented, knowledgeable and enthusiastic professional to become part of its team to provide front office and administrative support to the branch office in line with the company vision, mission and guidelines.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Asaak Financial Services is a fintech company that was established in 2016. Asaak strives toward unlocking the economic potential of marginalized small and medium business owners by bringing together a team of individuals with a wide range of backgrounds and a passion for fintech. Asaak is equipping business owners and journeying with them to their bigger dream.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The employee’s duties and responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Receive and guide all visitors to the relevant staff in the branch office in line with the office guidelines.
- Answer and address incoming/outgoing phone calls and deliver messages accurately and completely in line with the office guidelines.
- Organize courier deliveries and manage the delivery of documents to different entities.
- As the first point of contact, alert the administration of any incidences/ suspicious activity that may pose a security risk to the office or staff in line with company guidelines.
- Maintain clean office premises and a hygienic environment for staff and visitors by complying with office procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Perform necessary documentation and filing.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments appropriately to avoid conflict;
- Provide administrative support to all staff through filing, photocopying, generating reports and presentations in line with office requirements.
- Provide secretarial support through taking minutes of meetings, managing accountability and capturing financial records in the accounts system for easy audit by the accounting team.
- Receive, store, issue store supplies and ensure proper management of the branch office store in line with the administrative guidelines
- Supervise, evaluate and monitor the performance of the office assistant, and caretaker by giving constructive feedback, mentoring and coaching in line with HR guidelines.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Office Management or related Bachelor's degree
- At least one (1) year of related experience in a busy working environment
- Basic knowledge of Ms. office software & computer applications
- Good oral and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience in handling office equipment e.g. printers, telephones
- Fluency in Lusoga will be an added advantage
How to apply:
Qualified applicants should send their complete applications with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, copies of academic credentials, and contact information for 3 professional references through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section by Friday 18th November 2022 by 5:00 pm addressed to
The HR & Administration office
Asaak Financial Services
While we thank all applicants for showing interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.