1. Acts as the first point of contact for customers by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
2. Answer, screen and forward any incoming direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner.
3. Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor entry and exit logbook)
4. Guide any walk ins by providing basic information and answering any questions the visitors may have.
5. Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received on a daily as and when required to.
6. Maintain the general office filing system to ensure that all documents are accurately and effectively filed.
7. Schedule and set up boardroom booking by working with heads of department to ensure that the boardroom/ meeting room is scheduled appropriately to avoid mismatch of meetings.
8. Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
9. Ensure delivery of outgoing mails and courier is done with in the expected standards of operation.
10. Monitor all working area conditions and equipment to ensure they are within corporate standards for cleanliness, proper maintenance, and safety.
11.Take inventory of office supplies such as stationary, toiletries, basic kitchen requirements and restock as required.
Desired Skills and Attributes
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Science, Security, or any relevant field
Minimum 2 years’ experience in Customer Care related function.
Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette
Ability to pay attention to detail
Keen on following processes and procedures
Computer skills MS Word and Excel
Excellent organizational, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Ability to meet deadlines.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit Cover Letter, CV, earliest start date, salary expectation and which local languages you are fluent with to our email email@example.com