Our Client A Leading Box Manufacturing Company based in Mukono is currently looking for experienced, ambitious and dynamic candidates to join our team for the following positions
Quality Controllers Supervisor (1 Positions)
Reports to Quality Manager
- The Quality Control Supervisor will follow Instructions and perform duties as requested by the Quality Manager and will directly supervise the Quality team
- Ensuring product compliance with quality standards
- performing the tests , different laboratory analysis and experiments on products to ensure quality compliance
- Approve jobs that comply with agreed specification for production to ensure compliance.
- Check &testing raw material before use on the machines
- Monitoring the products at each stage of production ,finding and removing faults at different stages of the production process
- Do a finished product inspection and & Check product quality before dispatch to the client
- Report quality complaints & non conformity to Quality Control Manager
- To ensure that all necessary documents are being approved and authorized by the Quality Manager
- A A bachelor’s degree in Industrial Chemistry with at least of 5years’ experience in a similar position preferably in manufacturing industry.
- Excellent communication skills both oral & written
Please submit your application enclosing detailed curriculum vitae giving three referees and copies of academic and professional certificates email@example.com clearly indicating in the subject line the position you are applying for not later than 30th June 2020.